Zayaan's PW Official Forum
welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. If you are thinking about joining this server, I advise you to register here, for further news and announcements. if you are already registered, please log in for any more information. and NO abuse on the forum please. thank you Smile
welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. If you are thinking about joining this server, I advise you to register here, for further news and announcements. if you are already registered, please log in for any more information. and NO abuse on the forum please. thank you Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. This is a new server which will release soon. Here you will find technical help, downloads, information etc. Please join us when we're active and happy gaming.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Zayaans PW server is being worked on, almost there! When released, will be announced on the forum.

Zayaan's PW Information.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
duelmaster83
Admin
duelmaster83

Zayaan's PW Information. Empty
PostSubject: Zayaan's PW Information.   Zayaan's PW Information. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Hello,

As you probably already know, Zayaan's PW is almost up and running. Here are what the rates are planned to be:

Gold: 70,000x

Exp (experience): 60,000x

SP (skill points): 60,000x

Every new character will start with 200k reputation, which means you can get rank 8 easier. there will be new items in the item mall. cubi-gold will be sold at the auction hall. 100 gold= 1 cubi.

Thank you! for any questions pm me.
Back to top Go down
https://zayaanspw.board-directory.net
Shinigami

Shinigami

PostSubject: seems to become a great server according to rates   Zayaan's PW Information. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm

bounce cant wait to see zayaan's pw server online and running:) hopefully it will be released soon and ppl can enjoy Smile

anyway keep up the good work dev's !!! as a former GM in other server i allready have suggestions and ideas for server to make zayaan's pw the most enjoyable PW server for all:) bounce
Back to top Go down
duelmaster83
Admin
duelmaster83

PostSubject: Hello!   Zayaan's PW Information. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm glad to hear that I have players so eager for this server Very Happy Atm I am having a little trouble in creating the server, so I am getting a new computer with more space, and I could perhaps use a little help in making it. Let me know if you can. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://zayaanspw.board-directory.net
Sword_Man

PostSubject: Hello ~   Zayaan's PW Information. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 pm

ermm okayy ~ just looking for information about the server, i've asked questions and said what i'd like although i doubt it make much diffy but w/e XD

Full pvp? ( ie no safezones except for adc ) <~ I'd rather have safezones
Have to farm gear? <~ I'd rather you just basically got it XD ~ still want to have to craft it etc tho

what elseeeee ermm ~ will there be the new bits of the map / new classes? fishies etc <~ Again i'd rather not have them their crap tbh XD ~ original 6 ftw *-*

just some of my ideas / hopes XD ~

anyways ty in advance and can ya give me a rough time for server opening? o:

~ Sword_Man

NB ~ Hello smokey ~ so much for cpw *-* XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zayaan's PW Information.   Zayaan's PW Information. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zayaan's PW Information.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum